Monday 15 February 2016

#YAtakeover Guest Post!


       I've been pretty AWOL lately because of work and university stuff, but I did take part in the #YAtakeover where I interviewed the amazing authors that are Samantha Shannon (Author of The Bone Season, The Mime Order and the upcoming The Song Rising) and Melinda Salisbury (Author of The Sin Eaters Daughter and The Sleeping Prince). You can read mine as well as the many other interviews with a whole bunch of awesome authors by searching  #YAtakeover on Twitter. 

I've also written a guest post over on The Big Book Project about my experience with blogging. Blogging has done so much for me, so it was such a joy to remember everything and write it down. 
You can read the piece here: https://bigbookproject.tumblr.com/post/139285036026/my-experience-with-blogging-laura-ashforth

Hope you are well!

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice! That's definitely good advice!! I LOVE this series!

    ReplyDelete